We now offer courtesy Automatic Renewal service to all library patrons!
Eligible items will be automatically renewed on the day (5 AM) that they are due. Their due date will be extended for another loan period.
How will you know if this was done? You can check your account online, or if you are currently signed up for email notifications, we’ll email you a summary of what we were able to renew and what could not be renewed.
Please note that not all items are eligible for this service.
We can’t auto-renew:
- Items that have been requested by other patrons.
- Items that have already reached their renewal limit.
Your library card must also be current, and in good standing.
(New! Pay your library fines by credit card from home!)
Not sure how to access your account online? Do you need to renew your card or sign up for email notifications? Just ask us! Find your local library’s contact information at www.palsplus.org/members.html
Get free online tutoring with your library card from February 1, 2021 until June 15, 2021.
HelpNow’s features include:
- Homework Help Interact with live tutors in math, science, reading/writing, social studies, PSAT/SAT, ACT, AP and state standardized tests.
- Skills-Building Choose your topic to receive real-time help.
- Personalized eLearning Tools My File Sharing, My Session Replay, My Tutoring Archive, My Tests Archive, and more!
- 24-Hour Writing Lab Submit essays and other forms of writing for constructive feedback.
- Homework Send Question Submit homework questions for expert guidance.
- Adult Learning Center Access a library of rich adult learning content (GED) and live, professional assistance in resume/cover letter writing, U.S. citizenship prep, MS Office Essential Skills Series, and more!
- Foreign Language Lab /Spanish-Speaking Support
The library is currently open to the public, with some restrictions:
- Masks need to be worn and social distancing should be observed.
- Due to the size of the building, and restrictions on occupancy, there is a limit of 7 library patrons at a time. There is a possibility one will need to temporarily wait outside.
- Computers are available, but we ask that patrons limit their online session to 45 minutes.
- Printer/Scanner/Fax are available.
- We ask that patrons keep their visit to under 45 minutes.
- Hand sanitizing stations and wipes are available around the building. Patrons are encouraged to use them before and after using computers and/or handling materials.